1000 blog posts – today!
It’s official. Today – this very blog post – I have now written and published 1000 blog posts on this website. Three cheers for me! Yes, That’s a bit self-indulgent and I’m proud of this result – that’s a lot of writing over a ten-year period.
Ideas Architect Podcast
In this podcast episode #113, Brett Jarman from Help Me Leverage and Experts on Air interviews me about my blogging journey.
Some of the questions he asks include:
- How has the subject matter of your blogs changed?
- How do you know when you’ve finished a blog post?
- For aspiring bloggers: Where to start writing your blog posts
- What to do about your doubts – should I publish this?
- What’s your favourite post?
- What’s the best feedback you’ve had on your posts?
- What is your worst feedback?
- What does the future of blogging hold for you?
- What’s next for your blog?
Some of the other things we talk about include:
- What is a manifesto and why you need one
- The history of the web – from Yahoo Categories to Google’s algorithm
- Fake news and Blogging
- My primary purpose and mission
Lots and Lots of Show Links
- Brett Jarman – website
- Brett Jarman – Help Me Leverage
- Brett Jarman – Experts on Air
- Brett Jarman – The Authority Elevator Podcast
Brett Jarman – Ideas Architect podcast interview
Geoff’s other websites
- Geoff’s Blogger articles
- Book Rapper
- Geoff’s Paintings and Sculpture – designprobe website
- Project Done and Weekly Done
- 1000 Manifestos (over 200 examples)
- Martin Luther King – I have a dream
- Apple – We are the Crazy Ones
- Manifesto – blog posts – category