Do you ever wonder that you’re not doing the thing you should be doing? Or that thing you’ve been working on is not the real goal, just the starting point?
I’ve been getting those messages around Book Rapper lately. A lot more people are asking me ‘How Do I Book Rapper?’ and ‘How can I create my own version of Book Rapper?’
I think this is picking up on the groundswell around Content Creation and Content Marketing.
And, to answer all your questions, I’m going to build a masterclass program around Content Creation and Content Marketing. Email me if you’re interested.
To get started, I’d love to hear your questions about creating and publishing content.
Previous Content Questions
Here’s a list of some of our previous posts that may answer some of your questions…
- What is Content Marketing?
- Content Marketing: What is it and why do you need it?
- How Content Marketing works?
- The Ultimate Content Marketing Case Study
- Personality Rules: The Key To Great Content
- Book Review: Content Rules
- The Seven Rules of Content Marketing
- Four Reasons To Run a Webinar Series
- Webinars: How to Create A Complete Content Marketing System
- Is Audio Content better than the Written Word?
- What’s the difference between an Ebook and a White Paper?
- What the Buddha Might Have Said About Content Marketing
Ask Your Questions
If you have a question post a comment below this post and we’ll answer it for you in future posts. And, if you’re interested in the masterclass email me.