Whilst I read a lot of books, I’m also writing them too. I’ve already written and published six books and I’m currently writing a new one around Project Passion.
Project Passion is our Group Coaching Program. It’s all about how do you bring your ideas to life, get more done and finish your projects.
It’s based on the idea that the major reason our projects fail is a lack of motivation. And, in most Project Planning frameworks this is almost completely missing.
Instead, we shift the focus to Project Design and include your motivation, your habits, your social situation and your environment to give you the best possible chance of success.
My new book Project Passion follows the structure we shared in our recent webinar recording: The Seven Rules of Project Passion. We presented this as episode 90 of the Ideas Architect Podcast.
Today, in Episode 91 of the Ideas Architect Podcast we have the first chapter or the introduction from my book. It’s all about how the cost of not finishing things and what to do instead.
Some of the things you will learn:
- The true cost of not finishing projects over 20 years
- When being an introvert is a bad thing
- The real reason you are likely fail to achieve your goals
- The power and joy of working in your strengths
- What to do about your weaknesses
- How my retirement plan might help you