Welcome to Episode 007 of the Ideas Architect Podcast.
In this interview, we talk with Sam Cawthorn author of Bounce Forward: How to Transform Crisis into Success.
Sam presents an inspiring story. As the result of a car crash he died for several minutes. Added to the loss of his right arm he was told he would never walk again. Yet, today, despite constant phantom limb pain he has spoken to over 200,000 people worldwide in the past few years and has shared the stage with the Dalai Lama, Brian Tracy and Sir Richard Branson. He also runs his own foundation to assist disabled people in India.
This is an inspiring story that will provoke you to rethink your life.
In this Podcast Episode…
Sam talks about how to transform crisis into success:
- Why bouncing back is not enough – we need to bounce forward instead.
- How to gain boundless energy by managing your focus
- The psychology of resilience
- How Sam learnt to play the guitar with one arm
- How Sam played a trick on the Australian Prime Minister
Here’s the links to the things we mentioned in the show…
Love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Add them below.
Or, add a rating and comment to our iTunes page.
Listen, Download, Share…