Welcome to Episode 006 of the Ideas Architect Podcast.
In this interview, Andrew O’Brien from Partnerunning and myself, speak with Jon Yeo, curator and licensee of TEDx Melbourne.
Jon is an international speaker and expert on the mindset for success and productivity. He consults with large organisations and is an advisor to a number of social enterprises.
In this Podcast Episode…
All 300 seats for TEDx Melbourne are typically sold-out in less than 90 minutes!
Jon talks about the success of TEDx Melbourne and how to turn an idea that you’re passionate and excited about into something that is profitable and fulfils your purpose.
In particular, Jon talks about:
- What it takes to create an experience that audiences clamour over and saviour.
- Creating an ecosystem of value.
- How to run a virtual organisation where everything is digital.
Here’s the links to the things we mentioned in the show…
- Andrew O’Brien from Partnerunning
- Simon Sinek on TED – How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Jon Yeo
- TEDx Melbourne
Love to hear what you learnt from this episode in the comments below.