It’s seems fitting as I’m about to re-launch Book Rapper for the third time that I share with you some of the lessons that I’ve learnt along the way. Essentially, I started Book Rapper way back in 2007. It’s a book summary service where I take an important business book and rewrite it so you can digest the big ideas in 30 minutes.
Some of our Book Rapper results include:
- More than 75,000 downloads – and that’s only the ones we can count from our web server.
- More than 50 issues created and published.
- More than 500 pages of content and over 20 video and audio recordings.
This is a presentation I did recently to the Melbourne University School of Business MBA course and the Entrepreneur class. For this presentation I reviewed my entire journey with Book Rapper and came up with 21 Lessons. This includes:
- Where I made the right move
- Where I did something badly that probably cost Book Rapper from flourishing
- Plus, some of the things that worked that I could have leveraged or repeated to create better results.
You might like to review your business based on these three questions:
- What are doing well?
- What are you doing badly?
- What could you do more of?
In this Podcast Episode
Some of the lessons shared include:
- The exact moment that Book Rapper was conceived
- What I learnt from the AFL
- Why the pdf format was crucial to my business model
- The number one question I’m asked about Book Rapper
- Why I created Twit Rapper
Listen, Download, Share
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed