Bucket List with The Bucket List Guy Trav Bell
Welcome to Episode 022 of the Ideas Architect Podcast.
Our Topic: Bucket List
Today we’re talking about Bucket Lists with the world’s No1 Bucket List Expert Travis Bell.
Trav has previously been involved in the personal fitness training industry. He built a suite of training centres and with his team completed over one million personal training sessions across Australia.
After working with so many people around their health and fitness goals, it naturally followed that people would want Trav to help them achieve goals in other areas of their lives. And he now does this through helping people create their own bucket list of things to do before they die.
Leading by example, Trav has ticked these items off his own bucket list:
- Climbed to Mount Everest base camp
- Completed an Ironman Triathlon
- Donated Blood
- Met Richard Branson and Tim Ferriss
- Climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Savoured a steak and drink a glass of Melbec in Argentina
- Currently Trav is on a quest to visit every country on the planet
Trav is one of Australia’s personal development experts and life strategists and he provides a range of corporate keynote presentations and public workshops.
In this Podcast Episode
- How Trav become the World’s #1 Bucket List Expert – and perhaps you can follow his lead.
- How he chose to live a life of happiness through reading a book.
- Why making a list of things to do before you kick the bucket is a cool way of setting goals and designing your life plan.
- The secret ingredient to fulfilling your dreams and ticking items off your list.
- The Bucket List Guy Website
- How to Live Your Bucket List Lifestyle
- Happier by Tal Ben-Shahar
- What is a Bucket List?