Rahaf Harfoush, Yes We Did : An Inside Look At How Social Media Built the Obama Brand, New Riders, Berkeley CA, 2009.
An inside look at how to mobilize change through the new digital technology, ie. Barack Obama’s campaign to become US President.
- How a mega online campaign looks from within.
- In particular, an inside look at Obama’s approach to building his global brand and community.
- Observe the power of including and collaborating with others to fulfil a mutual goal.
- View the breadth and depth of Obama’s campaign to expand your thoughts about your own online activities.
- Specific Social Media and Online Strategy that you can instantly modify and use.
- Identify gaps in your current strategy to explore, exploit and energize.
Who’s It’s For
For people on a mission to change the world. Or, those still trying to get your heads around how to make the most of the web and social media.
- Campaign Headquarters Volunteer for Barack Obama’s US Presidential Campaign
- Digital Strategist, Author, and Speaker.
- Currently spending time in Toronto, Paris and Geneva.
- Explores web culture, innovation and creativity.
- Passion for exploring how technology is affecting the way we communicate, work and play.
- Associate Director : Technology Pioneers at World Economic Forum in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Previously : Research Co-ordinator for Don Tapscott’s bestselling book Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything
- Contributor : Grown Up Digital : How the Net Generation is Changing the World
- Coming soon : A second book called Misfits: How we’ve outgrown the way we live and what to do about it. Co-authoring with Leonard Brody.
- Web and Blog : www.rahafharfoush.com
- Twitter : @rahafharfoush
Book Rapper Thinks…
This book shows that ‘Leading with Social Media’ is not an oxymoron. If Obama can do it, so can you. Read it if you’re up to something big.