Welcome to Episode 012 of the Ideas Architect Podcast.
Geoff McDonald shares a Book Rapper recording. In this episode he takes the ideas from Daniel Pink’s best selling book A Whole New Mind and raps them for you in under 30 minutes.
In this Podcast Episode…
Geoff talks about:
- How the past few hundred years has been dominated by left brain thinking.
- Why the future favours the right brain thinkers.
- The 2 important reinforcing themes
- The rise of the Conceptual Age
- The 3 Driving forces making this shift happen
- The 7 Master Senses you’ll need to master to be successful in the Conceptual Age
- How to tell if you have a right or left brain preference
- The power of a might metaphor
- The 4 Levels of Design
- The 8 Things that make stories more powerful than facts
- The 4 Domains of connecting and combining ideas
- Why Empathy trumps Understanding
- Why a good sense of humour can make you an effective manager
- The importance of your calling
Here’s the links to the things we mentioned in the show…
- Daniel Pink’s website
- Buy A Whole New Mind on Amazon
- Power Stories by Valerie Khoo
- Our Review of Power Stories
Love to hear your thoughts about the intro jingles in this episode… Do you prefer our regular podcast intro or the Book Rapper one?
Listen, Download, Share…