Geoff McDonald discusses the eight steps you need to take to create profitable products. This is episode 028 of the Ideas Architect Podcast.
Our Topic: Create Profitable Products
What are the steps that you need to take to create your product? In particular, how do you avoid creating a product no one wants. Instead, you create a product that your audience loves to pay you money for.
In this Podcast Episode
- What’s your Product Vision? Why are you creating this product?
- What’s your starting point? And, what resources are you bringing to your product creation project?
- What’s the best opportunity for you? Should you be creating a book, an online course or a face-to-face workshop?
- The importance of the Lean Startup and creating prototypes.
- Why feedback is your best friend in creating a product that people really want
- What’s your growth strategy and how is your product designed to sell itself?
- Products are not island. How do they fit into your business model? Are they free or fee products? Lead-generators or your rolls-royce offer?
- Simon Sinek, Start With Why
- Seth Godin, The Dip
- This recording is an expansion of a previous blog post on Product Creation
- These are the basic steps we’ll be following in our 90 Day Product Creation Program
Listen, Download, Share…