One of the keys to Roger’s success is the marketing system that he’s built. It’s a distinct set of steps that attracts customers and provides opportunity for effective selling. In my view, it works particularly well because it’s a great match for his personality style. And, that’s what we’re exploring today, how to build a marketing system based on your personality. Roger’s example may not fit you and your business and it will give you a few clues as to the marketing system you could build in your business.
[Tweet “How to build your marketing system with Roger Simpson”]
In this Podcast Episode
- How to retain your clients and do repeat work with them for over 10 years.
- The most important thing in business.
- The importance of being able to the language of your customers.
- Are you a deep or a light relationship builder?
- Where is retail headed and how the buying and selling is changing.
- The secret of knowing what you can manage and what you can’t.
- How to choose the right channels for your business – is it online, offline or some mix of both?
- The benefits of writing a book and how to make it happen.
- Should you be selling your book or giving them away?
- Does it matter if no one reads your book?
- How to write your book using post-it notes.
- The importance of knowing what you’re really good at and how this into your marketing plan.
- How to use Linked In to attract your ideal customers.
- The two keys to attracting your ideal clients.
- Roger Simpson, The Retail Solution
- Ari Galper, Unlock the Game
- Dale Beaumont, Business Blueprint
- Pete Crofts, Humourversity
- The Retail Solution Events – Landing Page
- Jeff Yang on Linked In
- Call The Retail Solution on 1300 950 301 (Australia)