Design Thinking Organizational Audit
Are you ready for the future?
To find out if your organization has the right balance of Design Thinking rate yourself with these nine questions.
Colour in the circle of the response that best fits your view of your organization.
- This Design Thinking Audit was presented at the Ideas Lunch.
- It’s derived from Book Rapper’s Design Advantage.
- Which is derived from: Roger Martin’s The Design of Business
2 How do we organize our work? Are the majority of tasks tied up in continuous work performed by the same person everyday? Or, a lot of shorter, highly focussed projects?
3 How visible is design in our organization? Is design missing in our organization? Or is it something that is championed as vital to our future?
6How do we select and approve new projects? Is it based on what has worked in the past? Or is it based on ‘what could be’ in the future?
7 How do we generally make our decisions? Do we rely on statistics, analysis and automated systems to decide? Or, are we open to subjective decisions?
- What did you notice about your responses?
- What might you do differently?
Download the worksheet from our Ideas Lunch http://www.ideaslunch.com.au/docs/Design_Thinking_Audit.pdf