The greatest opportunity of our era is the chance to publish our thoughts and share them with the world via the internet. The inevitable consequence of giving everyone content creation tools is saturation. We’re all now dripping wet in the stuff! As an audience member this can be overwhelming. And, as a content creator this can be frustrating because it’s now hard to be heard above the noise. So, what are we to do?
In Episode 73 of the Ideas Architect Podcast we discuss:
- What is Saturation by Content?
- Seven Suggestions for how to overcome Content Saturation as the audience
- Seven Suggestions for being heard amidst Content Saturation when you are a Content Creator
- The Solution to Content Saturation
The Four Blog Posts
This recording is based on a four-part blog post series. If you’d prefer to read this content here are the links:
- How to Overcome Content Saturation
- Content Saturation – A Personal Guide
- Content Saturation for Content Creators
- The Content Saturation Solution
Various articles are mentioned during this recording. Links to these articles can be found in the four blog posts.
- Our three-part blog post series of Choosing Your Best Content Channels
- Seth Godin’s Free Content Page