Are your sales floundering? It might be that you’re selling in a way that no longer works. In this podcast episode we talk about the new way to sell using Content Marketing and Social Media.. It’s a recent interview with Stuart Harris on his Online Effectiveness show. For me, it was the first time I’d been interviewed on Google Hangouts going live on video.
To position yourself as an expert and an authority in your field you need to have an online profile. And, in particular, you need to be sharing your expertise and helping people solve their problems through Content Marketing. In this podcast episode we discuss some of the important issues around positioning and selling yourself online through content.
In this Podcast Episode
- The new way to buy – How we used to buy cars and how we do it today.
- How Social Media has changed Google.
- How to build an online brand that people trust.
- Why the format of your Content needs to reflect the service you sell.
- How to create the right content for the right platform.
- How to fail on Twitter – and what to do instead.
- The key to Facebook marketing.
- What not to do on LinkedIn.
- The ins and outs of Google Plus.
- The differences between Facebook, Facebook and Google Plus.
- The danger of building on your business on Facebook.
- Do you really need a website anymore?
- The importance of knowing what your asset base is.
- Why most things internet marketers tell you won’t work for you.
- The biggest challenge facing almost every expert.
- Three ways to find out what your customers really want.
- The seven key steps for creating your content marketing strategy.
- Stuart Harris – website
- Stuart Harris – Online Effectiveness on YouTube
- The YouTube Video of our interview – sorry about my shiny head and the bad lighting!
In particular – look out for Stuart holding up the signs to highlight the key points and maximise the visual channel.
- Content Marketing Blitz: There is a special offer on this podcast for the Content Marketing Blitz. Happy to honour that offer if you use the coupon code: stuart
Listen, Download, Share