Given, I’m known as the Book Rapper it’s probably not a surprise that I love to read books. And, lately, I’ve been devouring them as if they’re going out of supply. I’m sure that’s not happen, in fact, there is very strong evidence that suggests the opposite is happening. The flood of books is growing at such a rate that we may need to join Noah in his ark to stay afloat of them all.
Today I’ve selected five books that I’ve read recently that I think you might find interesting, valuable and you might just learn from.
[Tweet “Looking for a great book to read? Here’s my top five of the past month”]
In this Podcast Episode
Here’s the five book and links to the book websites.
- Brutal Simplicity of Thought by M&C Saatchi
- To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth about Moving Others by Daniel Pink
- Bounce: How Champions are Made by Matthew Syed
- The Mesh: Why the Future of Business is Sharing by Lisa Gansky
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent and Lead by Brene Brown
Listen, Download, Share