Firstly, a big thank you for your support over the past 12 months. It’s been a big year – particularly with our announcement to go free!
And, I thought our first blog post for the year might be a good time to declare some of my intentions for 20-10. Here goes…
- Blog more often. Last year was a bit all over the place with about 60 posts. This year we’re planning on 200! This’ll include the release of each RAP as it’s written.
- Audio. Yep, you’ve been asking for it and now we’re going to deliver. All the new issues and all the previous issues will be recorded for you to listen to in your own time.
- What’s better than audio? Video. Yep, it’s time to up the game significantly. Again, all new issues and previous issues will be recorded for you to see and hear the big ideas.
- A redesign. Currently we’re redesigning the website to use WordPress. And, as we wait for the Apple iSlate or iTablet, we’ll be revamping the look and feel of each issue as well.
- RAP Club. Face-to-face seminars and webinars discussing each issue. Our big plan is to turn our RAPs into innovation and leadership programs that you can run yourself. It’s time to make some money from our hard work!
- Our BHAG… Last year we shared almost 13,000 Book Rapper issues. And, over 2200 in December alone. We thought that was pretty impressive! So, this year we’re aiming even higher: 100,000 issues! We might need your help with that one!
- Want to know how we produce a RAP? We’ll start sharing our secrets and if enough people are interested, we’ll run some events around this too.
- Topics and Books, Mmm… Any thoughts? We’ll stick to one a month and would love to hear your views on what we should cover. Feel free to add a comment to this post.
Is there anything else? Did we miss anything you were hoping for? What else can we provide to add value to you? Let us know.
Thanks for following Book Rapper and may the new year and decade be your best year yet! If you’ve got any suggestions, comments or feedback, feel free to email me: geoff @ bookrapper.com