Jim Stengel; Grow : How Ideals Power Growth and Profit at the World’s 50 Greatest Companies; Virgin Books, Random House, 2011
- Consistent business growth and working to improve people’s lives go hand in hand.
- Lots of long and strong case studies.
- A simple five part framework for action.
- Based on substantial research.
- Boost your energy by getting in touch with why you’re really in business.
- Achieve better results by aligning action to your brand ideal
- Boost your brand recognition and market value by focussing on THE key elements.
Who’s It’s For
For BIG and little businesses serious about sustainable growth AND making the world a better place. Jim would argue you can’t have one without the other!
- In his role as Global Marketing Director of P&G Fast Company suggested he was arguably the most powerful person in marketing. Not surprising given he was managing an $8 billion advertising budget and 7000 people.
- A number of impressive marketing awards.
- Board of Director of AOL, Motorola Mobility, Ensequence. Advisor to others.
- Professor of Marketing at UCLA Anderson School of Management.
- Founder, Jim Stengel Company, a think tank and consulting firm.
- His Company Ideal : “Inspire business leaders globally to achieve higher performance by rethinking their ideal and all behaviours emanating from that ideal.”
- Jim at TED2012 – blog post only (photo source)
- Website : JimStengel.com
- Twitter @JimStengel
- Facebook Page
Book Rapper Thinks…
If only I had this book 12 months ago when I started IdeasMarketing.com.au and 1000Manifestos.com It provides the business numbers for why idealism drives business! I’ve used this RAP to sharpen Book Rapper’s edge. And, I suggest you do the same.
[easyazon-link asin=”0307720357″ locale=”us”]Buy Grow: How Ideals Power Growth and Profit at the World’s Greatest Companies on Amazon (affiliate)[/easyazon-link]