John Jantsch, The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself; Portfolio, Penguin Books; New York, 2010.
A hands-on guide to have your customers generate new business leads on your behalf.
• Examples galore : pluck the ones that work best for your situation.
• Practical : apply this in the next hour…
• Low or no cost solutions.
• Systematic : apply it to build a better business.
• Comprehensive and open-ended : deepen the value you gain from this book over time.
• Simple and effective : Content Marketing strategies by someone who does it very well.
Who’s It’s For
Anyone want more business leads? Aimed at small business, suitable for all business.
John Jantsch is a small business marketing expert.
• His central belief is that marketing is best approached as a system.
• Author of the best selling book and coaching network Duct Tape Marketing.
• Writes a popular blog, presents ‘must listen’ podcasts and is a sought after conference speaker and webinar presenter.
• John also has a strong social media influence.
• Book Website
• Author’s Website
• John Jantsch on Twitter
Grab John Jantsch’s Discussion Guide for a useful summary and comprehensive set of actions for you to take advantage of.
Book Rapper Thinks…
This book is a big dipper. Have it on your shelf so you can dip into it on a regular basis. Value guaranteeed!
Buy The Referral Engine on Amazon (Affiliate Link)