What are the best business books of 2014?
A best books infographic is my way of summarizing the best books I’ve read in 2014.
What are the best business books you’ve read recently? Each year, I read a lot of books. In 2014, I read 49 books in total. They’re almost all non-fiction and relate to business in some way. And here I’ve selected my top ten and I share them as both a slideshow and a downloadable infographic. They are also available via a podcast and as a written blog post.
And I’ve rated them on whether they are:
- Personal – will they help you grow yourself?
- Business – will they help you grow your business?
- Practical – do they provide specific actions for you to take?
- Inspiration – are they inspiring?
- Easy Read – are they easy to read or more of a challenge?
- Insightful – are they presenting new or insightful ideas and information?
- Big picture – are they pointing to a big trend?
- Productivity – do they help you get more done in less time?
The List – best books for 2014
In order from #10 to #1, here are my top ten books for 2014
- Todd Henry, Die Empty
- Dr Jason Fox, The Game Changer
- Marcus Buckingham, Now Discover Your Strengths
- Hannah Morgan, The Infographic Resume
- Brene Brown, Daring Greatly
- Daniel Pink, To Sell is Human
- Steven Pressfield, Turning Pro
- Sebastian Terry, 100 Things
- Tim Brown, Change by Design
- Adam Grant, Give and Take
- Download the infographic here.
- Previously, we published this as a podcast for you to listen to here.
- Plus we have the full article with the fuller reviews here.
[Tweet “#bestbooks2014 What are the best books you’ve read in 2014? Here’s my top ten #infographic”]
Best Books Infographic
Here is the 2014 Best Books Infographic – Download the infographic here.