Georgian Benta: Build the Gratitude Habit
Georgian Benta is an entrepreneur and podcaster based in Romania. He is the host of The Gratitude Podcast which has had over 30,000 downloads. Georgian’s vision is to inspire 100,000 people to live a life inspired by gratitude.
He shares his pursuit of self-knowledge from a simple desire to understand himself and be happy. This soon spread to how he could help others leading to the practice of gratitude.
Georgian Benta has a unique business focus sharing of Gratitude as a Habit. Most brands build their products and services around shapes or colours or things. Few build their business around a particular feeling. Best of all, the feeling of gratitude can be practiced by anyone at any time.
We discuss the big shift in gratitude from being a religious practice to it becoming a mindfulness and happiness habit supported by science.
Ideas Architect Podcast
Some of the things you will learn from Episode 102 of the Ideas Architect Podcast include:
The Science of Gratitude
- Hardwiring Happiness with Rick Hanson – This book provides the scientific background that supports the effectiveness of creating a gratitude habit. It presents a neat contrast between reactive and responsive ways of viewing the world and choosing your actions.
- The three things we all seek to be in the responsive state of mind: Satisfaction, Safety and Social connection
- Why pursuing happiness outside of ourselves is a false pursuit compared to creating it within us.
Best tips to Practice Gratitude
- The measurable goal of reaching 100,000 people.
- Why Georgian is creating a mix of interviews and short ways to practice gratitude.
- How to monetize your podcast – In particular the balance between being of service and his upcoming online courses. Sometimes, it’s not about money and sometimes it is…
- Using your podcast to build relationships, engage in conversations and create valuable content
Podcast Show Notes
- Georgian Benta Website – Supercharge your gratitude with his free resources
- Georgian Benta The Gratitude Podcast
- The Gratitude Podcast on Facebook
- Email Georgian Benta: hello @ georgianbenta.com
- Georgian Benta on Twitter
- Geoff McDonald being interviewed on The Gratitude Podcast – Episode 23